AFM Records to release “25 Years Metal Addiction – The Rare & The Unreleased” label compilation on October 29th!
Consists of rare & previously unreleased tracks only!
30 songs on 2 CDs
comes as Digipak for special price (pre-order here: bit.ly/3F3kSz7)
New songs by At Vance, Dragonland, Mors Principium Est and Evidence One available for streaming now already!
01. U.D.O. – Falling Angels
02. Firewind – New Found Power
03. Evergrey – The Darkness In You
04. Metalite – Hunting High And Low (Stratovarius Cover)
05. Emil Bulls – Night Over Disneyland
06. Bloodbound – Bloodheads United
07. ORDEN OGAN – Fields Of Sorrow (Orchestral Version)
08. Elvenking – No Prayer For The Dying (Iron Maiden Cover)
09. Dragonland – At The Inn Of Éamon Bayle
10. Mors Principium Est – Livin‘ La Vida Loca (Ricky Martin Cover)
11. Dead City Ruins – Devil Man (2019 Version)
12. HERMAN FRANK – Forever
13. Ross The Boss – Blood Of My Enemies (Manowar Cover)
14. Nostradameus – Voyager
15. Solution .45 – Spirit Side Dreaming
01. Flotsam and Jetsam – Life, Love, Death
02. Dynazty – Prestige
03. Lordi – Hulking Dynamo
04. Shakra – I Want It
05. Brainstorm – The Kindred Soul
06. Deaf Rat – Like A Prayer (Madonna Cover)
07. Arion – Punish You (Radio Edit)
08. At Vance – The Evil In You (re-recorded)
09. Iron Mask – March Of The Slaves
10. Paradox – Timegrain
11. Evidence One – Wait Up For More
12. Burning Point – Ton Of Bricks (Metal Church Cover)
13. Serious Black – I Show You My Heart
14. PYRAMAZE – World Foregone (Orchestral Version)
15. EPYSODE – Forgotten Symphony (Extended Mix)
For a quarter of a century now, AFM Records has continuously provided you with what we feel is great metal and hard rock. On the company’s 25th anniversary, we were trawling through our archives and numerous (previously unknown) treasures were unearthed.
The result of this effort is “25 Years Metal Addiction – The Rare & The Unreleased”. As the title suggests, the only songs included here were previously unreleased, came as bonus material from certain territory-exclusive editions (e.g. Japanese pressings) or were previously only available digitally. We have done our best to present you a fine selection of those tunes now gathered on this comprehensive (and hopefully) entertaining compilation.
Referring to these tracks as leftovers or “rejects” would be totally misleading; rather, the quality of the contributions is consistently surprising and one wonders again and again how these pearls have been withheld from the metal world so far.
All For Metal!
Check out the songs of Dragonland, At Vance, Mors Principium Est and Evidence One here: bit.ly/3upO52c