This HALLOWEEN Night Celebrities will sweep the Orange Carpet at the Historic Los Angeles Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles in benefit three amazing non-profits – The Rock Against MS Foundation, sCare Foundation and Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary.
Relive the terror and watch special screenings of John Carpenter’s 1978 legendary cult classic Halloween and Rob Zombie’s Halloween 1 & 2 back to back – Courtesy of Compass International Films and Dimension Films with very special thanks to Malek Akkad for making this a true to life Halloween extravaganza!
This Night of Fright includes:
- CELEBRITY ORANGE CARPET
- HALLOWEEN MOVIES – back to back Screenings – John Carpenter’s HALLOWEEN & Rob Zombie’s H1/ H2
- DJ’s & SCARE BAR guaranteed to give you a jolt!
o DJ Greasy George
- LIVING DEAD PIN-UP GIRL CONTEST – Hosted By The Reverend Martini
- THE MORGUE – Full Stage – Rotating bands from Rockabilly/Psychobilly/Industrial & Melodic
o The Zooms – Surfer Rock
o Tres Muertos – Psychobilly
o Cigaratz – Psychobilly
o Hurricane – Rock
o Skum Love – Industrial
- CREEPY CONFECTIONS CANDY BAR – Specialty doughnuts/chocolates/candy for the Trick or Treater
- HELLS KITCHEN – Red Balls Pizza Rocking out vegan and non-vegan!
- HORROR ARTIST EXHIBITION BOOTH
- SCARY VENDORS
WHEN: Tuesday, October 31st
WHERE: The Los Angeles Theatre
615 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA – 6th& Broadway
$30 – $150
Special Limited $20 Tickets – Use Promo Code HALLOWEEN31 from now to October 20
MOVIES: Starts 6:15 PM – Movie order TBA
BANDS: Start 7:00 pm – Lineup order TBA