Recently ODYSSEA entered Musicart Studios in Rapallo, Italy and the recordings are currently proceeding. Furthermore the first special guests are revealed:
After rumours about the comeback of Italian heavy power metal band ODYSSEA, ten years from debut album “Tears in floods”, Pier Gonella recently entered Musicart Studios in Rapallo, near Genoa (Italy), for the recordings of a new chapter. Current line up consists of Pier Gonella (Necrodeath, Mastercastle, Vanexa, ex-Labyrinth) on guitars and Roberto Tiranti (Wonderworld, ex-Labyrinth, ex-Vanexa) on vocals.
Furthermore the band has revealed the first special guests:
- Anna Portalupi, bass (Custodie Cautelari, Hardline, Tarja Turunen)
- Francesco La Rosa, drums (Extrema, MPire of Evil, Meganoidi, Mastercastle…)
- Giorgia Gueglio, vocals (Mastercastle)
- Mattia Stancioiu, drums (ex Labyrinth, Magnificat, Crown Of Autumn)
- Simone Mularoni, guitars (DGM)
More guests and complete line-up coming soon…
The album will be out around 2015, October/November, out for Diamonds Prod.