(New York, NY) — DARKEST HOUR is preparing fans for the “Legacy Tour” by announcing a one of a kind contest. DARKEST HOUR is challenging fans across the country to submit their highest scores for a chance to win a prize pack from Guitar Hero along with the chance to challenge DARKEST HOUR to a “Shred-Off” on the “Legacy Tour” which starts the second week of November.
To enter, fans must submit a video or a screen-shot of their high score from one of the following:
• Guitar Hero 6, “Warriors of Rock”
• Guitar Hero for the Apple iPhone or iPod Touch
• Guitar Hero 5, using Darkest Hour’s track, “Demons”.
• GRAND PRIZE: A chance to challenge DARKEST HOUR to a “Shred-Off” at the concert, early entry to the show, Guitar Hero 6, “Warriors of Rock” game and guitar, the Guitar Hero App for the iPhone/iPod Touch, a Darkest Hour t-shirt, and an autographed poster!
• 2ND PLACE: A ticket to the show of your choice, a Darkest Hour t-shirt, a signed poster from the band and a free download of the Guitar Hero App for the iPhone/iPod!
• 3RD PLACE: A Darkest Hour t-shirt and signed poster from the band!
You must submit your video or screen shot to tinyurl.com/shredoffcontest to be reviewed. The high score winner will be selected prior to the show by the band.
DARKEST HOUR will be heading out on the road with VEIL OF MAYA and PERIPHERY through November and December. Celebrating their 15-year anniversary as a band they will be playing selections spanning from their debut full length “Mark of the Judas” to their latest release. Included will be the epic instrumental “Veritas, Aequitas” along with other surprises from their catalog. Tickets can be bought here [http://www.darkesthour.cc], dates are below.
11/12-Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
11/13-New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
11/14-Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
11/15-Quebec City, QC @ Dagobert
11/16-Montreal, QC @ Tulipe
11/17-Toronto, ON @ Mod Club
11/18-Detroit, MI @ Majestic Theatre
11/19-Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s
11/20-West Dundee, IL @ Clearwater Theatre
11/21-Des Moines, IA @ People’s Court
11/22-Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre
11/23-Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue
11/24-Las Vegas, NV @ Area 702
11/26-San Diego, CA @ Soma
11/27-Pomona, CA @ The Glasshouse
11/28-San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
11/29-West Hollywood, CA @ The Whisky
11/30-Mesa, AZ @ Nile Theatre
12/01-Albuquerque, NM @ The Launchpad
12/02-Lubbock, TX @ Tequila Jungle
12/03-Austin, TX @ Emo’s
12/04-Dallas, TX @ Trees
12/05-Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
12/07-St. Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
12/08-Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
12/09-Wilmington, NC @ The Soapbox
12/10-Philadelphia, PA @ Starlight Ballroom
12/11-Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
12/12-Richmond, VA @ Hat Factory
DARKEST HOUR have been busy working on their upcoming full length with Peter Wichers (SOILWORK) for their debut eOne Music release due out early next year.
For more information on DARKEST HOUR and their experience in the studio with Peter, visit www.darkesthour.cc for updates over the next few months.
For more information on E1 Metal please visit www.e1metal.com/ or follow @E1MetalATTACK