Nordic Noise Festival are ready with four new names to this year’s rock festival. This time, the festival unveils a part of the alternative rock line-up which includes Kellermench.
The Copenhagen based rock-festival, Nordic Noise, was founded in 2013 and takes place in Pumpehuset, Copenhagen May 23rd and 24th 2014. The people behind the young two-day festival have already announced Swedish Freak Kitchen, Electric Guitars, Denners Trickbag and Fate for the line-up Saturday. Now a part of the line-up Friday is ready.
FRIDAY = Alternative Rock
Friday focuses on some of Denmark’s most notable alternative rock bands. The festival’s headliner this day is Kellermensch, who will be releasing their new album in 2014. The concert at the Nordic Noise Festival will be the band’s only Copenhagen show in the first half of 2014. Additionally, The Broken Beats who in 2013 released the critically acclaimed album “All Those Beginnings”, Black Book Lodge and Kill The Rooster have been added to the line-up.
The preliminary line-up to the Nordic Noise 2014 are as follows:
- KELLERMENSCH is by many considered as one of the most fast-growing Danish bands – both nationally and internationally. The band is characterized by their uncompromising approach to music, and has already achieved a lot home and abroad. The Danish rock scene is waiting impatiently for the follow up to their amazing self-titled debut album, but at Nordic Noise new material will be unveiled exclusive.
- FREAK KITCHEN from Sweden, with the guitar-ikon Mattias Ia Eklundh in front. The band will be releasing a new album in spring and play an exclusive Danish concert at Nordic Noise.
- FATE, the best AOR/hardrock band Denmark has to offer right now. The band has just released one of their best albums ever.
- ELECTRIC GUITARS with Soren Andersen (Glenn Hughes, Marco Mendoza, etc.) and Mika Vandborg, has been responsible for one of this years biggest Danish guitar-rock experiences.
- DENNERS TRICKBAG with Mercyful Fate / King Diamond guitarist Michael Denner and band, who in 2013 released their acclaimed debut album.
- THE BROKEN BEATS released the critically acclaimedalbum “All Those Beginnings” in 2013 and are a notorious live band fronted by charismatic Kim Munk
- BLACK BOOK LODGE are about to release their compelling debut album “Tûndra”, and are cited by several webzines as a band to watch in 2014.
- KILL THE ROOSTER is a hard-hitting stoner punk band that has toured around the world for several years. The debut album will be released later this year.
In other words – the guitar is turned to maximum May 23rd and 24th in Pumpehuset.
The ticket price is DKK 200 per day, and DKK 400 for a partout ticket.
Find your ticket here: http://billetto.dk/