The fans’ edition of Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa is now available to pre-order from the album mini-site at www.peaceville.com/cradleoffilth . Dani has stated that this is will be, ‘the best Cradle Of Filth release that we have ever created, the ultimate version of our ultimate album. For you, our loyal mortal appreciators.’
This special fans’ edition is only be available from this site and will be strictly limited; once they sell out they will never be re-pressed.
The fans’ edition comes packaged in a deluxe hard box containing:
- 2CDs – the album plus a disc of bonus tracks and demos (including Adest Rosa Secreta Eros, an exclusive track that will not be available on any other edition of the album)
- DVD – the promo video for Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned) plus a documentary on the making of the video
- A 64 page hard-back book containing band photos, musings and artwork
- · An exclusive t-shirt available only in this box
- · A stunning limited edition lenticular 3D image of the album cover art , ready for framing
- · Five photographic prints
- · An official certificate of authenticity from the ban
The set costs £49.95 (+ P&P). Click here to pre-order.
The band are still putting the final touches to the designs for all of the box’s contents and the rest will be revealed in regular email updates. Click here to sign up for these emails.
Dani has just posted a new blog on the Cradle site where he describes the work that is going into the album and the gruelling schedule of interviews the he is currently undertaking in the run up to the album’s release on November 1st. (November 9th in US)
Peaceville have decided to add to this schedule by inviting fans to submit questions which Dani will be filmed answering. The band’s answers will be filmed and posted on the Peaceville YouTube channel and the album mini-site in the lead up to the release date.
If you have a question you’d like us to ask the band please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ask the Dani as many as we can. Please note we can’t guarantee that Dani will have time to answer all questions submitted.
Deadline for questions is 4pm (UK time) on Thursday 7th October. Can you please include your name and where you are from with all questions.