Following the release of their last critically-acclaimed masterpiece “Verity” last year, Ukrainian Black metal masters NOKTURNAL MORTUM are coming back to Poland to headline Pomerania Fest on Saturday 21st of April 2018!
It has been around 8 years they didn’t perform on Polish soil. Pomerania Fest is a recent Pagan Black metal festival that takes place in Gdańsk every year since 2016. This 3rd edition called “Verity and fire” will mark the highly-anticipated return of the mighty Nokturnal Mortum in Poland!
The Ukrainians will be supported by 3 very talented local hordes:
- Pagan Folk/Black metal act BIAŁY VITEŹ. They’re well-known for the great Split CD “Ogień wilczych serc” they did with their compatriots of Graveland in 2012 (who actually headlined the festival’s 1st edition).
- AZEL’S MOUNTAIN (including one member of Ohtar)
Moreover, some excellent labels will have a merchandise stand with CDs, vinyls, tapes and t-shirts for sale:
- Musical Hall (Nokturnal Mortum’s label)
- Heritage Recordings (who made fantastic releases for both NM and Graveland)
- Werewolf Promotion
- Art of the Night Productions
20% of the tickets have already been sold! Be quick before they sell out.
Tickets are currently at the price of 17 €. As from February 1st, the price will rise to 21 €.