Metal-Rules.com felt it was high time that they got caught up on some of the many Metallica books that have been published in the past decade or so. This month they featured and reviewed six titles about Metallica and a bonus book about the origins of Bay-area thrash. They are listed by authors last name below. Click on the title to check out the review!
- Daniels: Metallica-The Early Years (2012)
- Halfin: Metallica (2005)
- Irwin (ed.) Metallica And Philosophy (2007)
- McIver: And Justice For All (2004)
- McIver: To Live Is To Die (2009)
- McPadden: If You Like…Metallica (2012)
- Bonus book: Oimoen/Lew: Murder In The Front Row (2012)
About Metal-Rules.com‘s Library of Loudness: In recognition of the dramatic increase in metal-related books Metal-Rules.com has developed this unique section dedicated to reviews and opinions about Heavy Metal literature.